Melita Tucker, Illustrator and Game Artist
- 3d and 2d Asset Creation
- Game Development
- AutoDesk 3DS Max
- AutoDesk Mudbox
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- XNormal, Unfold 3D
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Unreal Development Kit
- Torque X
Previous Work Experience
- Illustrator | Zion Book Works | 2013
Illustrator for children’s books including interior art and cover art.
- Illustrator | Leicester Bay Books | 2013
Book cover illustrator.
- Illustrator | Eternal Duel of Wits | 2013
Collateral materials for Kickstarter.
- Retail Clerk, GameStop | 2009
Game sales and customer relations.
Game Experience | Team Game Projects
- Odyssey | 6 months | 3rd Person Adventure Platformer
Artist on a team of 15. Created environmental, character and prop assets from modeling to sculpting and texturing. Concepted Earth Guardian and several prop pieces.
- Raven Tide | 4 months | Multiplayer FPS
Lead Artist on a team of 8. Developed art style, produced majority of concept art, modeled viking characters; rigged all characters; unwrapped and textured various environment and clutter pieces; created HUD and menu art.
- Polaris | 2 months | 2d Side-Scrolling Platformer
Artist on a team of 4. Developed marketing materials and background assets.
- Color Science | 2 months | 2d Side-Scrolling Puzzle Game
Only artist on a team of 3. Concepted and created all assets, including characters, environments, animations and marketing materials.
- Guildhall at SMU | Plano, TX | 2011-2013
Studied Art Creation for Video Games. Worked in several Team game Projects with level designers, programmers, and other artists. Graduated in May, 2013.